#3 Wall Street Journal Best Seller
order now for a free video course
Ozan Varol always makes me think. His new book is laced with surprising stories and fascinating findings to help you rethink what you’re capable of.
—ADAM GRANT, New York Times bestselling author of ORIGINALS
From the acclaimed author of Think Like a Rocket Scientist comes a simple guide to unlock your originality and unleash your unique talents.
Free Bonus #1:Awaken Your Genius Mini Course
A pack of 10, three-minute, bite-sized videos with life-changing advice that you can put into action right away. In just 30 minutes, you’ll learn:
- The secret to stop overthinking and start doing
- A completely counterintuitive practice that the best thinkers use to generate original ideas
- The one question you can ask to identify hidden time-sucks that clutter your brain and create overwhelm
- Why you’ll never feel “on top of everything” (and what to do about it)
- The surprising strategy that the writers of The Office used to boost their creativity (it’s weird . . . but it works!)
- Why there are stupid questions (and how to ask better ones)
- Why comparing yourself to others is limiting your potential and stealing your joy (and how to stop doing it once and for all)
- My single best piece of advice RIGHT NOW
- 3 secrets to actually remembering what you read
- The one thing about me that surprises most people
Free Bonus #2:Awaken Your Genius Keynote
A video of my 30-minute much-talked-about keynote at the World Domination Summit. This keynote brought people to tears and got a standing ovation from the 1,000-person audience.
ABOUT THE BOOK
We say that some people march to the beat of a different drummer. But implicit in this cliché is that the rest of us march to the same beat. We find ourselves on well-worn paths that were never ours to walk.
An extraordinary group of people pave their own path. They think and act with genuine independence. They stand out from the crowd because they embody their own shape and color.
We call these people geniuses—as if they’re another breed. But genius isn’t for a special few. It can be awakened in anyone.
This book will show you how.
You’ll learn how to discard what no longer serves you and discover your first principles—the qualities that make up your genius. You’ll be equipped to escape your intellectual prisons and generate original insights from your own depths. You’ll discover how to look where others don’t look and see what others don’t see. You’ll give birth to your genius—the universe-denter you were meant to be.