“The best 90 minutes of my work week.”
—Bryan Vincent, President, Precision Science
Imagine your potential with a new superpower.
Your own powerhouse board of advisors—made up of a group of brilliant people from different industries who bring their wealth of experience to push, pull, and support you across the finish line of your most intimidating goals.
This is the Moonshot Mastermind.
In the mastermind, we bring together 6-8 high-caliber leaders from multiple industries (ensuring no industry overlap) because what’s commonplace in one industry is innovative in another. For example, Netflix cofounder Reed Hastings was inspired by the subscription model used at his gym (“You could pay $30 or $40 a month and work out as little or as much as you wanted,” he says). Hastings decided to apply the same model to video rentals. The rest is history.
Through the mastermind, you have direct access to me and my wife Kathy (who has 20 years of experience in strategy, impact, and brand marketing), along with a small cohort of hand-selected superstars.
I don’t do any 1-on-1 coaching or consulting, so this is the only way to work with me and get my input on your most ambitious goals.
We help you think bigger and move faster than you ever thought possible.
We know it can be lonely at the top. That’s why we created a safe space for you to be messy, to not have all the answers, and to openly share your personal and professional challenges (even those you can’t share with your colleagues or family).
We support you, challenge you, stress-test your ideas, and help you soar to levels you’ve never reached before.
By the end of the mastermind, you’ll make giant leaps that wouldn’t have been possible on your own.
In prior rounds of the mastermind, our members achieved stellar results. They multiplied revenues. Got big new clients. Made tough leadership decisions. Created new products and services. And became a close-knit community that goes to bat for each other.
If you’re ready to build out an incredible year with an A-team brain trust invested in helping you succeed, apply now.
We have a rolling admissions policy, focused on hand-selecting the best cohort. With space for only 6-8 people, the seats go in a flash. Submit your application as soon as possible.
“The Moonshot Mastermind helped me clarify my ambition and kept me moving down the path to my moonshot. The program was very powerful in generating breakthrough insights, as well as providing a safe space to be messy, share concerns, brainstorm, reframe, and get advice from others.”
—Shripriya Mahesh, Founding Partner, Spero Ventures
The program is highly selective. The last time we opened enrollment, we received dozens of applications. We accepted only six.
There are many masterminds out there for people who are interested in networking or getting feedback on a new venture or passion project.
This is NOT one of those masterminds.
The Moonshot Mastermind is limited to business leaders who run a company, a division, or a team with ambitious targets and who have the ability to change the organizational status quo.
This mastermind assembles a dynamite team of thought partners who help each other see things differently, challenge assumptions, highlight blind spots, offer new perspectives, and make massive progress.
The Moonshot Mastermind is leadership development at its best. You receive just-in-time feedback as you make tough leadership decisions, from people who’ve been there before. You get the invaluable benefit from others’ experience—mistakes and wins—as you chart a path toward your own moonshot.
the when and where
The program will kick off in July 2021 and run for 12 months.
As long as you have a good wifi signal, you can participate from anywhere in the world.
“Before I started the Moonshot Mastermind, I had a big vision for my work, but was unsure about how to take the first steps towards realizing this potential. Thanks to their insightful questions and the support of a diverse and skilled cohort, I now feel that this early vision has been pressure-tested and refined. The friendships I have made and the knowledge I have obtained will remain with me long into the future.”
—Susan McLachlan, Founder & CEO, Mindful Nutrients
We’re often too close to our own problems to think about them differently.
There’s a magic that happens when minds from vastly different backgrounds approach a challenge. The power of thought diversity is responsible for humanity’s greatest innovations and awe inspiring progress.
Imagine what it would be like to have that kind of brain trust assembled for the sole purpose of helping YOU reach the moonshots that are most important to you.
You’ll also learn while problem-solving for others in the group. We call this the mirror effect. We’ve seen time and time again that solving others’ challenges can be the exact thing you need to unlock a breakthrough for you.
“Far too often our ideas sit on the proverbial shelf and collect dust. What really separates dreams from success is a plan. What makes the Moonshot Mastermind so powerful is first being accountable to your plan (and yourself), sharing it with others who care and (if you are open minded enough) receiving feedback to curate your plan into something beyond what you imagined alone.”
—Bryan Vincent, President, Precision Science
The program is designed for busy business leaders who are pressed for time.
Here’s what’s included:
- 2 group calls per month. You’re guaranteed a monthly hot seat. It works like this: You bring to the group something you’d like feedback on. The group helps you wherever you need help. In prior mastermind sessions, we’ve helped members make high-level hiring decisions, evaluate potential audiences for new products, stress-test their business strategy, and tackle difficult personal challenges. Anything is fair game.
- 2 mastermind retreats. We’ll host 2 retreats: A virtual retreat at the start in mid/late July and an in-person retreat at the end, in June 2022, in Portland, Oregon (if in-person still isn’t possible at that point with COVID-19, then that retreat will also be virtual).
- During the kick-off retreat, we’ll work with you to define your objectives, then create and stress-test a high-level roadmap for getting there. This will form the basis for your moonshot blue print, and a personalized approach to the mastermind.
- At the end, in June 2022, we’ll host another retreat to reflect on the year, help you learn from what went right and what didn’t, and celebrate the giant leaps accomplished.
- Quarterly reviews. Every 3 months, you’ll do a formal review of your progress (what went right, what went wrong), revise your moonshot roadmap, and set your priorities and goals for the next quarter. This review and goal setting process will crystalize your plan while keeping you accountable to your most important priorities.
- Moonsheets. Before each group call, we’ll circulate a short mission, challenge, or prompt—what we call a moonsheet—to spark your thinking and provide a new lens to look at your challenges, successes, and roadblocks (both personal and professional).
During the 12-month program, we’ll follow the 4-step moonshot process:
- Reimagine. We’ll help define your moonshot, reimagine what’s possible, and eliminate limitations that are holding you back. You’ll put together a concrete roadmap, with actionable steps to getting to your moonshot. We’ll help you validate your trajectory and spot any course-corrections you need.
- Experiment. A key part of progressing toward your moonshot is conducting small-scale, low-stakes tests that you can quickly run to learn what works and what doesn’t. We’ll help you come up with experiments, planning exactly how to execute them to identify the most effective approaches.
- Accelerate. We’ll help you learn what worked and what didn’t work from the experiments you run, and use the insights to improve and fine-tune.
- Achieve. The goal is to emerge from the mastermind having achieved your objectives.
The Moonshot Mastermind is one of the best business investments you can make.
Our members refer to the mastermind meetings as “the best 90 minutes” of their work week because that investment provides outsized returns. You make far better and faster decisions, avoid costly detours, and see opportunities you would otherwise miss—all of which saves time and produces massive personal and professional results.
The program is expensive, but it will never be as inexpensive as it is right now.
We regularly raise the investment required for the mastermind. If you’re admitted for this cohort, you’ll get in for the lowest possible investment and make giant leaps. If you wait until next year, the investment will be higher, and you’ll miss out on a year of support from an A-team brain trust invested in helping you soar.
There are two investment options for the 12-month program:
1) Pay in full $19,500 (Save $3,900)
2) 12x monthly payment: $1,950/month
Many of our members are fully or partially reimbursed by their company for participating in the program. Their organizations are serious about reimagining the status quo, staying at the forefront of change, and leading their industry. They invest in the Moonshot Mastermind for premium leadership development and executive coaching, helping their top talent (and ultimately their organization) achieve ambitious goals.
We’re happy to provide more information to help with reimbursement. You can contact us here.
I’M IN! NOW WHAT?
Click the button below to apply.
If you qualify, we’ll schedule a 30-minute call with you to further assess whether you’re a good fit for the mastermind (and whether the mastermind is a good fit for you).