This is an exhilarating virtual weekend retreat, where I’ll work with you to set the foundation and trajectory for your moonshot—whether that’s to launch a new business, accelerate an existing one, write a book, reinvent yourself, or transition a passion into a career that you love.
You’ll get dedicated feedback from me as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of like-minded cadets that will support and challenge you.
You’ll make giant leaps that would take months (or even more) to accomplish on your own.
We haven’t yet announced the dates for the next session. Please submit an application to get on the waiting list.
I talk to amazing people everyday who:
- …are frustrated with their lack of progress, even though they work hard doing the “right” things.
- …talk themselves out of taking action because it’s just not “the right time.”
- …struggle to break free from the limitations and thought patterns that hold them back
- …are tired of being in the same spot, year after year.
- …see their best self somewhere in the distance, but aren’t sure how to get there.
If any of the above apply to you, this retreat could change the trajectory of your life.
“The workshop was a FANTASTIC, INVALUABLE EXPERIENCE! Once you learn the workshop’s teachings, life will never be the same. As a result of the workshop, I now believe I can achieve my goal.”
—Briana Swift, Associate, K&L Gates
“I left the workshop feeling empowered, inspired, and well equipped!”
—Janette Atkins, Senior Innovation Manager, adidas
“The workshop is a small investment to spend a weekend with Ozan and Kathy, the power couple of power couples. They gave me the insights—and strategies that enabled me to discover insights on my own. I’m already realizing the dividends from the workshop just a few short weeks after my investment. You should invest in yourself too.
—Nick Lauren, Lawyer, Portland OR
A one-time fee of $995 (Inner Circle members get $100 off)
Since this will be a virtual retreat, you can attend in your living room, at your kitchen table, or on the beach. All you need is wifi and a quiet, comfortable place to participate.
You and a small, but diverse group of thought partners who will help you see things differently, challenge assumptions, highlight blind spots, offer new perspectives, and share wisdom from their own experience.
You’ll have direct access to me and my wife Kathy (who has 20 years of experience in strategy, impact, and brand marketing). We’ll support you, challenge you, stress-test your ideas, and help you soar to levels you’ve never reached before.
Here is the 6-step path that we’ll travel together:
- Nail down your moonshot. We’ll help you define your moonshot, reimagine what’s possible, and eliminate limitations holding you back. You’ll be equipped to think bigger and move faster than you ever thought possible.
- Find the right trajectory. You’ll put together a concrete roadmap, with actionable steps, to getting to your moonshot. We’ll help you validate your trajectory and spot any course-corrections you need.
- Do more by doing less. You often have to make time for what really matters. We’ll help you pinpoint what in your life doesn’t align with your priorities and eliminate the clutter so you can create space for your moonshot.
- Develop experiments. A key part of progressing toward your moonshot is conducting small-scale, low-stakes tests that you can quickly run to learn what works and what doesn’t. You’ll come up with experiments, planning exactly how to execute them to identify the most effective approaches.
- Accelerate. We’ll help you stress-test your planned experiments and gather insight from the group to improve and fine-tune them.
- Achieve. For 3 months after the virtual retreat, you’ll have access to an exclusive private forum where your fellow cadets will keep you accountable and support you as you work toward your moonshot.
You won’t just learn the moonshot process. You’ll also implement it during the retreat, while getting personalized hands-on feedback.
I’m in! Now what?
Admission is by application only. First come, first served.
Click the button below to apply.