Order the Book Now to Get Access to $900 in Bonuses
Ozan Varol always makes me think. His new book is laced with surprising stories and fascinating findings to help you rethink what you’re capable of.
—ADAM GRANT, New York Times bestselling author of ORIGINALS
From the acclaimed author of Think Like a Rocket Scientist comes a simple guide to unlock your originality and unleash your unique talents.
You’ll get immediate FREE access to three mini-courses worth $900 that feature: (1) actionable, life-changing insights from my new book Awaken Your Genius; (2) the best strategies from my previous bestselling book Think Like a Rocket Scientist, and (3) my personal productivity system that gives you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how I get more done in less time.
These bonuses are exclusive only to new members who place an order within the next 10 minutes. They can’t be purchased separately and they’re not available anywhere else.
Free Bonus #1:Awaken Your Genius Mini Course ($300 value)
A pack of 10, three-minute, bite-sized videos with life-changing advice that you can put into action right away. In just 30 minutes, you’ll learn:
- The secret to stop overthinking and start doing
- A completely counterintuitive practice that the best thinkers use to generate original ideas
- The one question you can ask to identify hidden time-sucks that clutter your brain and create overwhelm
- Why you’ll never feel “on top of everything” (and what to do about it)
- The surprising strategy that the writers of The Office used to boost their creativity (it’s weird . . . but it works!)
- Why there are stupid questions (and how to ask better ones)
- Why comparing yourself to others is limiting your potential and stealing your joy (and how to stop doing it once and for all)
- My single best piece of advice RIGHT NOW
- 3 secrets to actually remembering what you read
- The one thing about me that surprises most people
Free Bonus #2:Think Like a Rocket Scientist Mini Course ($300 value)
In this training, you’ll learn:
- An unstoppable astronaut training strategy that you can use to nail your next presentation or product launch.
- The one word you can use to boost your creativity.
- What George Costanza and rocket scientists have in common, and what you can learn from both in starting your next project.
- How invisible rules constrain your thinking (and what to do about it).
- What you should do first in tackling an audacious goal (and what you should NEVER do when tackling an audacious goal).
- My two-step process for squashing fear of uncertainty and failure
- Why doing nothing is more valuable than you think
- The single principle SpaceX used to revolutionize the aerospace industry (and how you can use to transform your life)
- The fascinating story of the billion-dollar author and her eight-year-old secret weapon
- What Einstein’s biggest blunder can teach you about how to launch your next project
- The one tactic I use to motivate myself even when I don’t feel like working.
- A 3-step process you can use to eradicate your worries (This process was invented by a prisoner-of-war facing the torture chamber during World War II).
Free Bonus #3:
My Productivity Mini Course ($300 value)
This powerful productivity program features my best strategies for sustainable productivity. You’ll learn how to avoid procrastination, minimize distractions, and get more done than you ever thought possible.
What others are saying
ABOUT THE BOOK
We say that some people march to the beat of a different drummer. But implicit in this cliché is that the rest of us march to the same beat. We find ourselves on well-worn paths that were never ours to walk.
An extraordinary group of people pave their own path. They think and act with genuine independence. They stand out from the crowd because they embody their own shape and color.
We call these people geniuses—as if they’re another breed. But genius isn’t for a special few. It can be awakened in anyone.
This book will show you how.
You’ll learn how to discard what no longer serves you and discover your first principles—the qualities that make up your genius. You’ll be equipped to escape your intellectual prisons and generate original insights from your own depths. You’ll discover how to look where others don’t look and see what others don’t see. You’ll give birth to your genius—the universe-denter you were meant to be.