An entrepreneur, creative thinker, and acclaimed international speaker, Frans Johansson has lived all his life at the intersection. He has started a health-care business, a software company, a hedge fund, and an innovation firm. Frans is the author of The Medici Effect and The Click Moment, and is the founder and CEO of The Medici Group.
Reach out and connect with Frans on LinkedIn or Twitter. To learn more about his company The Medici Group, visit their website at https://www.themedicigroup.com/.
In this episode Frans and I discuss:
- How his early life experiences influenced the work that Frans does today
- How Frans accidentally ended up attending Harvard Business School
- The ten-second vision that shaped Frans’s ideas on diversity and innovation
- Why diversity in the workplace doesn’t work without inclusion
- How to help diverse teams become more innovative
- Why Frans thinks that failure and success go hand in hand
- How people can take away positive lessons from failure
- What Frans learned from his failed tech start-up
My book, Think Like a Rocket Scientist: Simple Strategies You Can Use to Make Giant Leaps in Work and Life, is now available for pre-order(Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Indiebound).
I’ve been ecstatic about the early reviews. The book was named a “must read” by Susan Cain (NYT Bestselling Author of Quiet), “endlessly fascinating” by Daniel Pink (NYT Bestselling Author of Drive and A Whole New Mind), and “bursting with practical insights” by Adam Grant (NYT Bestselling Author of Originals).
If you pre-order the book, you’ll get digital access to the book to read on your favorite device within seven days of your pre-order. That means you can start reading it months before the book is released to the public.
You’ll also get pre-order bonuses worth at least 10 times the cost of the book. You can check out the bonuses at rocketsciencebook.com.
Click here to see a list of popular streaming services and our step-by-step guide on subscribing, listening and reviewing the show!