Matilda Ho is the founder of Yimishiji, one of China’s first online farmers markets to bring organic and local produce to families. She’s also the founder and managing director of Bits x Bites, China’s first accelerator and venture capital fund that invests in purpose-driven startups to shape the future of food.
Matilda and I discuss:
- What Matilda learned from working as Taiwan’s first female dove magician
- Why she enjoys jumping into danger and uncertainty
- How she decided to work on organic food in China, a country that’s had an epidemic of food safety issues
- How she creates an environment in her companies for encouraging her employees to share their mistakes and failures
- Why being a CEO is a lonely job, and the strategies that Matilda uses to cope with that challenge