Erica Ariel Fox is an advisor to CEOs and other senior executives on their leadership challenges. She is the New York Times best-selling author of Winning From Within: A Breakthrough Method for Leading, Living, and Lasting Change, and she’s taught at Harvard Law School for most of the last 20 years. Her thought leadership is shared with clients through Mobius Executive Leadership. Her writing has appeared in Harvard Business Review and McKinsey Quarterly. She is also a LinkedIn influencer and a regular contributor to Forbes in the leadership section.
Erica and I discuss:
- Why the most important negotiations you can have in your life are the ones in your own mind
- The biggest negotiation challenge a foreign supreme court justice presented to Erica
- Why a massively successful initiative that Erica led at Harvard Law School was shut down
- How you can go about challenging conventional wisdom in traditional places
- How the stories we tell ourselves get in the way of our full potential
- The strategies you can use to have conversations about other people’s failures.
- Why you must stand in the truth of your failure to learn and grow.